The challenges that come with starting up something may be overwhelming sometimes. From brainstorming on how to go about it, to tools required to start the process. Thanks to the power of the INTERNET, startups can adopt business models that leverage on the power of contents and tools online.
This article will point you to some awesome tools to help you grow your Startup:
Table of Contents
1. Startup Curated Directories
Startup Stash, Startup Resources or Growth Supply are a good place to start. These three tools offer huge amount of resources that are useful when launching your own internet startup. They are a curated directories of resources and tools pulled from all over the internet to help you build your startup. From Idea generation, startup naming, mockups and wire framing, design, development, deployment, just name it, you will find tons of tools on just about everything
2. Startup Naming
When it comes to naming your project, one tool you can always use to search for available domain name and social profile is The name App. The web app help to show you the availability of your proposed name on 4 domain extension namely .com, .net, .co and .me. It also let you know if the name is available on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Tumblr all in one Search.
3. Startup Designs
With Squarespace Logo creation app, you get free low res logos for your project. You can get free high res beautiful images from StockSnap and have the option to create your personalised graphics with the awesome SNAPPA app. Canva is also a web app that helps your create beautiful images.
4. Startup E-mail Marketing
MailChimp is one of the world’s leading email service provider, and it is extremely easy to use. It allows you to create a form to slot in to your website’s template where users can subscribe and receive Newsletters from you. Other notable mentions are Aweber, Getresponse, Litmus, Reachmail, Mailjet and Target Hero
5. Startup Books to Read
Because books tell the stories of people we don’t know, places we haven’t been, and worlds we can only imagine, it is vital to read books as you grow your startup learning from those who have been there and done it. We recommend these books to help in your journey to building a successful startup.
- Traction by Gabriel Weinberg and Justin Mares
- Originals, by Adam Grant
- Platform Revolution, by Sangeet Paul Choudary, Geoffrey G Parker, and Marshall Van Alstyne
- Superbosses, by Sydney Finkelstein
- The Power of Broke, by Daymond John
- The Industries of the Future, by Alec Ross
- The Innovators: How a group of hackers, geniuses, and geeks created the digital revolution, by Walter Isaacson
- Scaling up excellence: Getting to more without settling for less, by Robert I Sutton and Huggy (Hayagreeva) Rao
- The lean startup: How today’s entrepreneurs use continuous innovation to create radically successful businesses, by Eric Ries
- Innovation and entrepreneurship, by Peter F. Drucker
So there you have them. If you feel we’ve left out other related tool(s), lets us know in the comment box below.